Mark T. Hofmann is a Crime- & Intelligence Analyst, Keynote Speaker and university-lecturer for Behavioral- & Cyber Psychology. He is well-known through numerous international TV-appearances and his own TV-program in Germany.
Mark T. Hofmann was born in Frankfurt (Germany) in 1991. His interest in Psychology and reading people can be traced back to his childhood. In his Master’s Degree in Industrial- & Organizational Psychology (University of Wuppertal), the “dark topics” aroused his professional interest: White-Collar Crime, Psychopathy and Narcissism. He specialized in “Profiling” and psychological approaches and still spends part of his work to this day conducting scientific interviews with Psychopaths and Criminals. Of particular interest are anonymous interviews with Hackers and violent Criminals, whose crimes have never been discovered. His findings brought him into contact with people in the U.S. Law Enforcement and Intelligence Community in 2016. He traveled to the U.S., became part of an official Certification Program of the Department of Justice and was trained in Profiling- & Intelligence Techniques in Washington D.C., Florida, Texas and Indiana. He speaks German, English, French and Arabic (اللغة العربية). In 2019 he got certified as a Crime- & Intelligence Analyst. He is internationally active as a speaker, special consultant and lecturer. His clients include:
- Companies (Global players, start-ups, small- & medium-sized businesses)
- Public authorities (e.g. public prosecutor’s offices, Criminal Investigation and Federal Police units of European member states)
- NGOs and associations (e.g. Bund Deutscher Kriminalbeamter, advice on counter-terrorism in EU member states as part of the ICMPD’s Annual Policy Initiative)
- Teaching institutions (Universities, Kripo Akademie, Academic Institute for Higher Education)
- International Media (60 Minutes Australia, CBS, Dr. Oz, Forbes, itv, ARD, ZDF, Business Insider and many more)
As a Crime Analyst, Mark T. Hofmann supported the current book by Julian Hannes with case analyses. It was published in November 2019 and became a Bestseller.