Mark T. Hofmann is a Business Psychologist, Crime- & Intelligence Analyst, Keynote Speaker and lecturer for Behavioral- & Cyber Psychology. He is well-known through numerous international TV-appearances and his own TV-program in Germany. In addition, he is doing a doctoral degree in psychology at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences at the University of Tübingen (Germany), conducting a comparative analysis between criminal- & functional psychopaths.
Mark T. Hofmann was born in Frankfurt (Germany) in 1991. His interest in Psychology and reading people can be traced back to his childhood. In his Master’s Degree in Industrial- & Organizational Psychology (University of Wuppertal), the “dark topics” aroused his professional interest: White-Collar Crime, Psychopathy and Narcissism. He specialized in “Profiling” and psychological approaches and still spends part of his work to this day conducting scientific interviews with Psychopaths and Criminals. Of particular interest are anonymous interviews with Hackers and violent Criminals, whose crimes have never been discovered. Mark T. Hofmann became part of a certification program and is a Certified Crime- & Intelligence Analyst. He speaks German, English, French and Arabic (اللغة العربية). He is internationally active as a speaker, special consultant and lecturer. His clients include:
- Companies (Global players, start-ups, small- & medium-sized businesses)
- Public authorities (e.g. public prosecutor’s offices, Criminal Investigation and Federal Police units of European member states)
- NGOs and associations (e.g. Bund Deutscher Kriminalbeamter, ICMPD’s Annual Policy Initiative on counter-terrorism)
- Teaching institutions (Universities, Kripo Akademie)
- International Media (60 Minutes Australia, CBS, Dr. Oz, Forbes, itv, ARD, ZDF, Business Insider and many more)
As a Crime Analyst, Mark T. Hofmann supported the current book by Julian Hannes with case analyses. It was published in November 2019 and became a Bestseller.